Thursday, March 31, 2011

Flippen Yeast

Dylan smiles and I notice his tongue is a little bit white my gut is telling me it's thrush... my denial and hate for sitting in a peds office tells me it's just a coating of milk on his tongue. day 2 at the baseball field Dylan smiles and in the sun I see that it is in fact a thrush infection and so does the baseball mom he smiles at (who happens to work in a peds office) Happy to have Nystatin oral in an infant dose on deck and that this will go away without a problem... I know that yeast infections can be a disaster to get rid of and I really have enough to do without having to coat my kids mouth in yellow goo 4 times a day for a week and a half. Not to preach any more but yeast infections can also be a sign of food intolerance??? Wheat maybe? I don't know I need to research more but I am thinking that even though the world thinks yeast infections are normal... I don't... I hate yeast and I don't really feel like dealing with it ever again... On the plus side it is a BEAUTIFUL warm day and I think we might pick Nolan up and head to the park. And of course... Happy birthday to my little cousin Griffin. He's a cool kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment