Thursday, March 31, 2011

diapers... 25 cents each... or 4 for a dollar!

This picture is from baby in the kitchen review blog... it's not my linky. But cute either way. :) The average cost of a disposable diaper is 25 cents! That makes it about 60-80 bucks a year and just under 2,000 bucks if your wee one is potty trained by 2. That's a lot of shoes, make up, pedicures, nights out at the movies and gas for my car. Okay it's at least enough to pay for the on demand movie I got off our cable box for 4.99 while I paint my own toes in my living room and use a thing of chapstick that my toddler tried to eat but still... that's expensive.

Diapers are expensive! Thank you tax return for allowing me to purchase a few cloth diapers to use at home so that we are saving a little money while helping the world. Your welcome world. :) These things are pretty cool and very cute. They velcro and have no pins wash well and seem much cozier. On Dylan I have noticed the indents the disposables leave on his skin. Looks painful and red even in the correct size! His first try in a cutey baby he took a massive dump. Sorry no other way to put it and it help up very well! :) Looks like it will be cloth diapers at home. Though you really cant even call these things cloth because you will get a flashback of horrible diapers with pins and craziness. This is so not the case here. They are amaz-zah-zing.

No comments:

Post a Comment