Thursday, April 28, 2011

life... and my trip down the stairs

Nolan is visiting Grandma Kathy. He was very excited to share with me all the fun things they have planned. It's funny cause when he is here he seems like such a big boy next to the babies but on the phone he still sounds like my little baby. I miss him. I miss his little ADD self running around and bouncing off the walls and begging to go play outside. :) He will be home on Friday. Jim is bringing him when he comes to visit.

Link is doing good still has the swollen node although it is a lot smaller right now than last week. The ENT has decided that we are going to go ahead and perform surgery on the largest lymph node to have it biopsied. It scares me but I just have this feeling in my heart that he will be okay. He has also go a bit of a rash that I am trying to clear up... hoping it's not a yeast related rash. :/ grrr He was in a diaper for a while while I was doing hair at my mom's. I don't think his skin is used to sitting in a gross diaper. It's already looking a lot better but I still see thrush on his toungue. I want the new Dr to see it so I haven't even tried treating it.

Dylan is stuffy again. Fussy and I am hoping this passes quickly. I don't want him getting another ear infection...

and then there is me. I tripped and fell down the garage stairs with an armful of hair product with the kids in the car. I just sat there on the floor stunned thinking I had just broke both of my ankles but I am okay. I ended up going anyway and did hair for 7 hours then drove home. I am proud of myself for making it there for everyone that was counting on me but I am thinking now I should have rested. I am pretty sure I broke my left toe. It's black and blue and all the toes are swollen. My left ankle seems to be sprained. Even though I was on my feet all yesterday the adrenaline has totally worn off and I can hardly walk. I tried walking on my knees and now I am pretty much crawling around the house to tend to the kiddos. I pretty much have gotten everything in one spot and that has made it a lot easier. I am on the couch surrounded by two sleeping little ones, diapers, wipes, powder, nystatin, crumbled up egg that Lincoln spread everywhere, cell phone, house phone, the remote control and a pen and paper. Going to the bathroom has been interesting since we have 3 levels. I have resorted to crawling up the stairs and then bouncing down on my butt all while hoping that Lincoln isn't squashing Dylan. I can't carry them right now... that's been fun. I can't wait for Taylor to get home so I can crawl upstairs and brush my teeth and have him make some food. I am starving... and I really don't want another hard boiled bright colored Easter egg... I should sleep while these kids are asleep. I was pretty uncomfotable last night on the couch and everytime I would move in my sleep the pain would wake me up. So much for pain meds since I am nursing the baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment