Monday, May 2, 2011

BECKER!

I have been waiting for May since the beginning of April. At the start of April my kids were both sick and I had just changed to Pediatric Partners since Dr Pillai wasn't helping us as quickly as I wanted. Well my kids had a rough April and Pediatric Partners didn't find it urgent enough to see my kids even with a fever so they sent us each time to urgent care (who then tells us to follow up with our ped who we can't get into!). We made it through the month. DARN my insurance for only letting us try one dr a month. I am so happy that May is here and I am hopeful that Dr Becker will be able to help us. So excited that I have booked the kids appts on the 3rd and 4th even though the 3rd falls on my birthday! Funny how I have been wanting a Dr. who will listen to me and if this happens on my birthday it will be the best birthday gift I have ever gotten.

My toe is finally feeling better. Hurts when I bend it but the bruising is gone and the swelling is almost down. My ankle is still a little sore but WAY better! I ran up the stairs yesterday and reminded myself how freaking rad it is to be able to move. Ohhhh the stuff we take for granted! ha.

Taylor and I had a talk last night about our kids and the food they eat. I get really annoyed when there is food in the house that has dairy in it. I can't eat it, Lincoln can't eat it. Everytime I leave the house it's in my face and everytime Link gets into the pantry I am hoping he doesn't get into Taylor's food. I just want it to be safe here. No screaming and crying because Lincoln saw something his dad is eating. It makes me mad, sad and frustrated that he and I can't have anything we want.

Did I blog about the nachos?? I don't remember but my poor link had a few nachos at Nolan's game not too long ago and sure enough he woke up from a nap shortly after we got home and he was screaming. His diaper had leaked diahrea all over himself, the bed and the carpet. He was crying and seemed to be in pain. When he gets like that it's almost like he doesn't want us touching him. He went to Taylor but he was still screaming non stop for about 20 minutes and still wasn't back to himself for about an hour after he had woken up. Taylor showered him and I washed the sheets but seeing him like that after just a bit of dairy is so frustrating! I hate that it hurts him so badly. We felt horrible. It was the first bit of dairy he had eaten since we took it away in Feb. It just reminds me of when I had french toast with dairy and saw the blood in Dylan's diaper. Reminds me to keep going and keeps me on track.

Okay... gotta clean. doing hair today!

No comments:

Post a Comment