Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hi world... I am in a better mood today!

Made these amazing peanut butter cookies tonight. Google "paula deen magical peanut butter cookies" They were bomb diggity. That means very good. :) Heaven for me since I have been craving a baked good. Of any kind. It's been a while since I have had a bite of bread or cookie or ANYTHING breadlike since I gave up wheat. Of course most cookies have flour and that's a no no right now. These cookies were so easy and delicious! Nolan and I went to church this morning. Taylor was upset at us for leaving. I don't care anymore. I am going to start going alone. I have been asking him since we got back together if he would go with me and he won't. So today... Nolan and I went. :) And I am so happy that we did. Nolan had a great time is his 2-3 grader class. He even had 2 friends from school in his class! He had a lot of fun and asked if I would buy him a bible since he didn't have one. He wants to go back next week! I am so happy. :) I really want my kids to go and have the morals and values taught at church. :) The little ones are still sick but doing better. Dylan is stuffy and still has thrush but I am happy to say Monistat (crotch cream) worked a miracle on his yeast diaper rash! It kicked the yeastie beasties butt in about 24 hours! So happy about that! Still has thrush in the mouth but he is doing okay. :) Link has a cough still and is coughing and sneezing like it's goin out of style. I think I may try a netti pot on him tonight to clear out the gunk. He just looks so miserable. I feel horrible that he is getting over a sinus infection. :( Taylor and I had a long talk today and worked out a lot of issues that are going on. It was much needed and time for us to vent. We had a great rest of the day making dinner together and just hanging out on the couch. <3 I love him... but he sure can be a butthead. Feels so good when things are good! :) Nolan has come downstairs about 50 times tonight for random reasons.. the kid just will not go to bed!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment