Saturday, April 9, 2011

sicky kids day 5...

I feel like a dispensary! I am loving my chalkboard frigde to document who had what when. Allergy meds, antibiotics, probiotics, nystatin... Man alive every 12 hours, ever 4 hours, 4 times a day and at every diaper change. Goodness gracious. :) But... they are doing better today. No high fevers for a while now. Nolan-game today which I am missing to take care of the babies. I don't like missing his games. It bothers me and I hope he understands that I would be there if I could. It has been freezing, windy and rainy. I was hoping this game would get rained out but it didn't. Taylor is head coaching today and we are on snacks. Hope they win and I can't wait to have them home so I can hear all about it. Lincoln- boogery mess with a sinus infection green snot and a cough. Dr at a A+ urgent care prescribed him amox and an allergy med to help dry up his gunk. Sick. It's draining out of his eyes in the AM He slept really well despite being congested Dah- Slept well. Still having to wash dry and apply cream at every diaper change and his thrush rash is getting a little better as long as I don't skip and check his diaper every 15 minutes or so. Lame. I hate thrush. He still has it in his mouth but I don't think it's going to clear up 100% till the amox is done. Gave him tylenol last night because he was crying in pain from what seemed to be his ears. He won't lay flat while he has an ear infection. Me... I'm tired and Lincoln threw his sippy cup at my face this morning while I was sleeping. I have a lump just under my brow bone and a red line across it. Overall I slept well even with Taylor gone at work and 3 kids in my bed. All the kids and myself are now on probiotics. It is even helping Dylan handle the amox it seems. His poop isn't as bad. I am so happy my kids are feeling a little bit better. This medicine schedule is exhausting me though... but it's working

No comments:

Post a Comment