Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Vegas!

Our Vegas trip was sure interesting! Dr. Anderson pretty much told me I should be doing nothing but resting however I was able to slowly make it down to the pool and for a short walk right outside our hotel in "Old Town Las Vegas" as Nolan would call it.
I usually take TONS of pictures but I didn't really get a chance this trip.

Here is Nolan with "Dale Earnhardt" in Downtown Vegas. We had to take this picture for Papa Tim.

Lincoln playing at Stateline. Mom had to stop to use the bathroom and Daddy won $100 playing WHEEL OF FORTUNE! Great way to start our trip.

Linky downtown so happy to have a Las Vegas sucker!


I made it out of the room!!!!



This is how Lincoln and I spent most of our time in Vegas.

It was fun! Can't wait to go back some day when my kids are older and I can actually gamble and have a drink! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment