Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Third Trimester!

Wowza... I forget how being pregnant sure can kick your booty. My hips are clicking, my bladder is squished, my pelvis is grinding. Heartburn, LEG CRAMPS in the middle of the night... you name it. And then there is the neat stuff like feeling his little hiccups and watching him roll around inside my tummy. I am starting to get tired again. Lincoln makes sure I get my fair share of exercise. Right when he sees me try to relax he jumps the baby gate or starts filling the refridgerator with his toys. I wonder how he will be with a little brother.

Nolan on the other hand just got back from Target. We had a great time just him and I scanning away. We went to add items to Dylan's Baby Registry. The give you this scanner and you scan all the items you would like to add. Nolan LOVED being the "scanner". It was fun to let Nolan pick out what he thought Dylan needed. "Mommy he needs this! Mommy, Dylan would LOVE this!". He did try and sneak baby bedding that I said "no" to, a nerf gun and candy bars but hey... can't blame the kid for trying. He is such a great kid and such a great brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment