Sunday, October 3, 2010

"Here's the Deal"

"Here's the deal"
Ha... That is one thing I always used to tell my mom before I attempted to talk myself out of trouble "Here's the Deal." She would always respond with "THERE IS NO DEAL!" However if I learned anything from my mom it was how to spot a bargain. The other day I went to Target to kill some time before one of Lincoln's Dr. appts. That's when I spotted these. I wasn't sure what exactly I was going to do with them but for the price I couldn't pass them up.

$12.99 each
Now 3.24!!
Made my day. :)

More Nursery Art for Under $5 each!
I took the swatches from the 4 nursery fabrics that I got at Joann's for 40% off (came out to about $4 a yard!!!) Ironed them. Hot glued them to the paper that orignally came in the frame and...


2 pieces of art for around $9.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment