Thursday, September 16, 2010

Phew...

Checking my bank account this morning started the day off with a crazy start. I deposited some checks and took out $20 for gas. As I am driving to the nearest gas station I decide I should roll down my windows and turn off the AC so that I don't waste gas that I don't have. Now it's hotter than balls in my car and Lincoln is screaming. I have the $20 bill sitting with my bank card on the middle console of the car. Sure enough as I am sitting at a red light praying to God that I make it to the gas station a strong gust of wind comes through my window and sends the $20 flying. I swear my car turned into a cash machine that you get into to collect money only mine was flying out.. I caught it right as it was flying past my face and out the driver's side window... then in true pregnancy fashion... I cried. Cried cause I was so proud of myself for catching it. Sometimes I wish I could film my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment