Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dining Area

Dining Area Before
I hear these window covers are very expensive. It was the first thing I wanted out of the house. I couldn't stand the green and yellow paint and I still despise the light fixture but... it's coming along. :)
Dining Area After

I traded in the "expensive" window cover for a cheap Walmart curtain rod, Walmart bamboo blinds an $6 Ikea curtains. Hung 2 Ikea shelves. White Ikea frames. Pottery Barn zebra rug. Potted plant from The Alley. Table and bench from Easy Life. Place mats under the plant are from Goodwill.


I googled images that I liked and that I thought would add color to the shelves, printed them and inserted them into cheap Ikea frames. I painted the "g" on canvas. Cups and plate came from a set of dishes that we got at Burlington Coat Factory. Plate holder from Homegoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment