Thursday, October 7, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!

The Georges are headed to Vegas soon. My poor boys are having Bossy Mom tell them what to do to get ready for the trip. I can't do very much so I just sit there shouting orders. :( It is nice to have help with everything but I can tell Nolan isn't having very much fun putting away dishes and laundry. I am excited for this trip even though I know I will have to take it easy so I don't bring on any contractions. No pool, no gambling, no clubbin' ha... not that I do that anyway. I think I am going to take our portable DVD player so Linky and I can watch Finding Nemo 50 times. Even though it won't feel much like Vegas to me I am still happy to get out and spend some time with family.
We will be celebrating my little cousin Vanessa's 21st birthday, My Uncle Chris' 4oth and my Great Grandma Minnie's 95th birthday!
I WILL MAKE THE BUFFET BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment