Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Super Pee Man... and his sidekick Super Pee Man Jr.


I knew before I went to bed last night that today was going to be a day of laundry. It wasn't until I woke up that I realized just how much laundry I would be doing.
I awoke to being sprayed by Super Pee Man Jr. who decided to take his diaper off and (while sleeping diagonally across my bed) created a rainbow off showers all over himself, me and my just washed bedding. In my good morning call to Taylor he informs me that last night while Super Pee Man Jr. was sleeping he peed through his diaper soaking his own bed. Good job Lincoln- you managed to pee in 2 of the 4 beds in our house last night. Don't worry little buddy, your big brother SUPER PEE MAN managed to help you in your quest and also wet his own bed. 3 out of 4 my little Super Heroes... not bad. I am thinking that once your little brother arrives you just might be able to fulfill your life's mission and make me wash EVERY piece of bedding in the house... and hopefully by then I have a laundry room the size of the Duggar family.

No comments:

Post a Comment