Tuesday, November 30, 2010

3 CM!

So I went to the Dr yesterday. I am dilated at 3 CM! Holy cow... I feel like a cow actually. I am so ready and so not ready to have this baby! I am uncomfortable and I want him out. I am scared of labor so I think I will just keep him in. I think I am tired now from not being able to sleep but I have done this a time or two and I know that once this little human is here (sucking out my life force) I will be exhausted. I already have 2 little creatures that make me tired. One is in my arms as I type this. His arms tight around my neck. :) Lincoln!

Lincoln has a pediatrician appt in 2 hours. I was contracting last night, Taylor was working the night shift and Nolan talked me into letting him sleep in my bed. I decided to take my medicine (for contractions) since the Dr. said it wouldn't stop real labor but would stop the annoying "could this be it????" contractions. The meds worked. Contractions slowed and I was able to finally fall asleep with Nono in my bed. As I finally drift off I hear Lincoln crying in his room. "MAMA! BABA! MAAAAaaaa MAAAA!" Half asleep I go get him, change him, give him a sippy cup of milk (bad idea) and tuck him between Nolan and I. Right as I am drifting off I hear the faint sound any mom would know means "WAKE UP YOUR KID IS ABOUT TO PUKE". Poor Link barfed all over himself, me and the bed. Seriously!?!? Gosh... Okay. I was expecting that if I was up at 2am it would be cause I was in labor but no... I was up doing laundry with a sick toddler in my arms. :) I would have put Lincoln down but he looked so sad and so cozy in my arms.

So anyway it was a long night but Lincoln woke up this morning fine. Full of boogers but fine. I am kinda suspecting he may have an ear infection since we all had colds and he is the only one who doesn't seem to be getting better. Either way he is going to see Dr Hurwitz at 2 today.

We are thinking about getting a Christmas tree today.

No comments:

Post a Comment