Monday, May 9, 2011

dr switch and lost referrals! :(

So Dr Becker has been a great help...
1st visit- Full physical, no dairy (done), No Soy (on it), TB test for Link, thrush treatment for Dylan
2nd visit (2 days later)- check Links TB (not sure if it's positive- told to come back tomorrow- Becker orders STAT blood work on Link)
Later that day... got Xray results abnormal. (diffusley prominent interstitial markings and bronchial cuffing. cannot exclude infiltrate at right lunch base), Start freaking out and wanting to burst into tears. Pick up Nolan from his friends house. Try to relax while waiting for the blood work talk to a few family friends in the medical field. Go to a Bluesleeves family softball game and the Dr calls to say that BLOOD WORK IS NORMAL. phew. I can breathe. I feel my entire body relax not even knowing I was tense to begin with.
Visit #3 The following day. Still unsure about the TB test results since it is borderline but most likely normal. We will find out in bloodwork soon. Not worried about it though.

Mother's day came and went. Had a good day. :) Nolan gave me a card with a dollar in it. :) I love him.

Today I called to check on our referrals ENT, GI and Allergist and we have lost all 3 since we switched providers. So we push on. Hopefully I don't have to push at all. Hopefully Dr Becker will reorder them and we can just start over. I'm upset but there is nothing I can do at this exact moment so maybe I will take the little ones to get my oil changed. It's a little windy but it will be nice to get out of the house and concentrate on something else.

Nolan lost a tooth last night. :)
Dylan is starting to giggle. :)
anddnnndndnddd Lincoln just woke uP!!!!! gotta get him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment