Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Quick update just so i can refer back to dates if I need to

We are all getting over a cold... still.

Dylan has thrush still congested still bad poop

Link is runny and a tiny tiny bit of congestion

Nolan still has dark circles and dry patches on his face

Called Dr #1's office for exact results of blood work and exact allergy #'s from test done in Sept. and IT WAS NEVER taken. Even after I specifically asked "HOW WAS THE ALLERGY TEST" and she said "all tests came back normal." idiot. I am so mad at myself for not asking to see proof of this test. Aren't we supposed to trust our dr's?? Had she completely forgotten what she said she would test for and then just saw too many people in between visits and had forgotten that I specifically asked for him to be blood allergy tested with that lab work and she said she would?!?! F I was SO MAD. I went in yesterday to get the kids files from her office I am SO DONE WITH DR #1. Picking up the kids medical files tomorrow. Can't wait until May to get this show on the Road with Dr#4. Hoping there won't be a Dr #5

No comments:

Post a Comment