Thursday, April 7, 2011

OHHH YA!!!!!!!

We have got good poop! Seriously! Since the end of February tonight diaper was the BEST I have seen. No blood and hardly any mucous! The things that sucks is that I cut out wheat. The thing that's great is that it's working! I am hoping and praying that it just gets better from here. Good job Dylan for making good poop. Very weird but I am very proud of your body. :) LOL Link's had a fever on and off for the past 2 days. Hoping whatever he has he is able to fight on naturally. I am on the lookout for anything that might land us in urgent care. So far it seems to just be a fever, cough and runny nose. If it continues I will take him in. Dylan cried all night long. I tried holding him and sleeping sitting up and everytime i slipped down too low he would wake up. During the day today he would not let me put him down. Happy Dah was not so happy. We grabbed Nolan from school, went to urgent care. Dylan has thrush (this I knew) and a double ear infection (I had a feeling). We were prescibed nystatin and amoxicillin. After that I went to the health food store to get some probiotics. Never used them before but I hear it works wonders to get your body back on track so you don't develope thrush. We are already a step behind since he has thrush prior to this round of antibiotics. His thrush makes it hurt to nurse. His little mouth looks like it has white patches and they almost look like sores. I very easily can contract thrush from him so I am having to wash and sanitize everything. Sometimes that means running around with my boobays hanging out so they can air out! LOL Taylor just thinks I am crazy. :) In the process of all of this I got my tattoo worked on Sat night I was favoring my right breast for nursing since it was sensitive on the left. I am a loser and ended up with mastitis on the Left from not nursing on that side. DUH! Reef is iming me on facebook gotta gooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment