Monday, March 28, 2011

French Toast Sticks.

I am SO mad at myself! I went online and searched all the allergy information for all the places we normally go... just in case I was hungry and on the go. Can't starve yourself while breastfeeding! I noticed that Burger King's French Toast sticks are DAIRY FREE! Wooo Hooo! After standing in line at the mall to meet Rob Dyrdek (who we didn't even get to meet BUT we did see him!) I was starving and the kids had eaten all the snacks that I brought. I kept thinking what can I eat what can I eat! French toast sticks!!! OH YEAH! So I go to Jack in the box and get an order of 5 french toast sticks because they are 'safe' and will fill me up at least until I can unload my car full of kids (I had an extra kid too :D) Within a few hours I notice that Dylan's poop is looking gross and by the next night there is once again blood in his diaper. Here I am 2 days later trying to look up the ingredients of EVERYTHING I have consumed and I found it. BURGER KING HAS DAIRY FREE FRENCH TOAST JACK IN THE CRACK DOES NOT. Ughhh I can't believe in a moment of starvation that I accidently ate dairy and made my milk poison all over again... stupid stupid stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment