Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Entry Way


Entry Way Before
Green paint, broken door frame leading to garage. Door to the Left is our down stairs Half Bathroom.
Entry Way After
YEAH FOR PAINT & Do it yourself art! :)


Sign I made with some left over canvas and shells. Still debating on spraying the Willow House hooks white!


I LOVE Ikea frames. I made the boys profiles by taking shots and turning them into negatives in photoshop. Then printed, cut and framed. The photo strips are from my Uncle's birthday party.
Art going up the stairs in background- More Ikea frames with DIY art that I made in photo shop.



Tree picture from Target (got with a gift card). Spray painted old silver mirror. Hooks from Ikea. Photo of Nolan throwing rocks into the ocean. Coral was a gift that was given to me as a housewarming gift (Was originally Silver and Black) Nothing a little paint couldn't fix. A quick dip in a white paint bucket and it now perfectly fits the color scheme. Cubby and baskets from Target. (I quickly realized this is where the shoes & jackets come flying off so we had to have some sort of storage here). Rug from TJMaxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment